Anaesthetist Vacancy in Kerala
- Posted By : Joshi-A-D-
- Posted Date : May 15, 2019
- EmailID : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Short URL : https://indi.in/KtTes
- Rating :
- Vote Successful!
- Total Votes : 0
Wanted Anaesthetist for a hospital in Kerala.
Qualification: MD Anesthesiology with 0-2 years experience.
Anaesthetist job responsibility
- assess whether a patient is fit enough to undertake an operation before surgery takes place
- agree on an anaesthetic plan
- provide safe pre-operative care and pain relief to patients using anaesthetics and analgesics
- reassure patients about what will happen during and after the operation
- provide anaesthesia in the operating theatre
- monitor patients while they're under anaesthesia to make sure they remain in a stable condition
- relieve and manage post-operative pain to support patients' recovery
- work with a range of other health professionals, such as surgeons, operating department practitioners, theatre nurses, radiographers and radiologists to ensure patient well being
- perform administrative tasks in areas which relate to the care of patients, including summaries of patient treatment and the writing of discharge letters
- attend multidisciplinary team meetings both on and off-site
- participate in an agreed on-call rota and take on an equal share in providing emergency cover
- train, teach and supervise more junior staff in both critical care and anaesthesia.
Interested candidate to forward their detailed resume to email@example.com or contact 6238735455.
For more details visit https://www.keralaconsultants.com
Similar Ads that may interest you
Wanted Lady Gynecologist for hospitals in Kerala. Qualification: MS OBG / D OBG...4 Days ago